Balintawak in Manila

Discussion in 'Balintawak' started by ryan4nayr, Jun 13, 2012.

1. ryan4nayr

ryan4nayr New Member

Hello to my fellow Balintawakeros!

I will be taking a vacation in the Philippines shortly and I am wondering if there are any Balintawak open classes or open sessions anywhere in the Santa Mesa / Mandaluyong area in Manila? Not necessarily to learn new things, but just so I don't get rusty. And maybe meet cool new people.

- Ryan

2. fangjian

fangjian Jo Dong

3. MacJ_007

MacJ_007 Junior Member

4. guillermo taboada

guillermo taboada New Member

first travel

This will be my first long travel outside the country. Hope to see you all in australia . october 25th 2012 then ahead to the phillipines. thank you.

GM Bobby Taboada

5. BGilbane74

BGilbane74 New Member

Ryan

I notice you are from Columbus Ohio. So am I. Balintawak is getting pretty serious out here. Can I ask who do you train with?

- Brad

6. ryan4nayr

ryan4nayr New Member

Hello Brad,

We've likely met already :schild24: ; I apologize in advance because I'm terrible with attaching names to faces.

I train with Punong Guro Elmann Cabotage. We just moved venues so our group will soon start our next session at the Northstone Center in the Westerville area. In the meantime us students individually meet up and help each other practice for upcoming promotions, etc. I'm still nursing some bug bites from the last time we met up in a grassy area.

I take it you're in the Hilliard group? I don't think I've met anybody from there.

- Ryan

7. BGilbane74

BGilbane74 New Member

Ryan

Yep. There's a good chance we've cross paths and probably even shook hands. I was at Guro Elmann's seminar in Lewis Center last month. Great turnout! He's supposed to be doing another one in August I think in Hocking. Excellent teacher. Hope to meet up with you again soon.

- Brad