Balintawak Europe October and November 2010 Diary Dates

Discussion in 'Balintawak' started by Pike, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Pike

Pike New Member

Balintawak Europe Chief Instructors (Richard Cotterill & Bill Murray)
    will be in Poland on the 16th & 17th October 2010
    Contact jkd1@onet.eu

http://www.balintawak.eu/images/stories/Flyers/Balintawak Poland Flyer.jpg

Balintawak Europe will be in Kontanz Germany on the 23rd & 24th October 2010
    Contact anders@balintawakarnis.eu

http://www.balintawak.eu/images/stories/Flyers/Balintawak Germany Flyer.jpg

Balintawak Europe & Balintawak UK will be hosting a Seminar
    (Speed, Power and Control) in Doncaster on the 28th October 2010

Contact dave.irwin@balintawak.co.uk

http://www.balintawak.eu/images/stories/Flyers/Balintawak Doncaster Flyer01.jpg

For more Information please contact us, we will only be pleased to help

We look forward to meeting you there, Have a great day

Best Regards
    Pike

PS Austrian Achievements & Pictures Coming Soon...............

2. guillermo taboada

guillermo taboada New Member

Good job richard and bill,

i am posting a few of my outside seminars. Of course you are hosting in united kingdom, vienna austria, punta prima spain and madrid and some others in europe, starting september 27 2011 till october 18, then back to the usa, stay for two weeks then travel to australia by the november then to the philippines cebu. Back to the usa by december 20.
    I will add some important travel seminars in the usa.

January 22, 2011

balintawak join seminars at huntersville nc. Hardley sorez and scottie hartsell martial art training institute

january 29 2011

balintawak seminar at david ng, kung fu and modern arnis academy, ralliegh nc.

February 05 2011

balintawak seminar and testing at shawn hayes martial arts academy, san francisco california, master robert klampfer is with me.then travel to los angeles for special trainning gm nene gaabucayans balintawak students.

March, april, may, june, is all for all my private students and visitors from all over usa.

July 2011.

Datu tim hartmans modern arnis world gathering in buffalo new york as a guest, master robert klampfer is with me, then travel to ontario canada on sunday for seminar.

August 20th and 21rst 2011

gm myrlino hupanas yearly event as a guest and maybe filming for the voices of the masters in seattle washington.

3. guillermo taboada

guillermo taboada New Member

JUST FOR FOLLOW UP,

AUGUST AFTER GM HUPANAS EVENT, I HAVE A SPECIAL TRAINING SEMINAR FOR DR CHRIS STREALAU KUNG FU SCHOOL IN SEATTLE WASHINGTON, THEN TRAVEL DRIVING TO SOMEWHERE IN CALGARY TO HAVE A SPECIAL VISIT AND SEMINAR TO JOEL HUNCAR MARTIAL ARTS GYM. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL FOR MY VISITS. THANK YOU MY FRIENDS.

GM BOBBY TABOADA
    www.internationalbalintawak.com
    www.webafederation.com