BaHad Zu'Bu seminar

Discussion in 'Seminars & Camps' started by PG Michael B, Sep 6, 2008.

1. PG Michael B

PG Michael B Oso Grande

Alliance Martial Arts

Presents

Punong Guro
    Michael Blackgrave

BaHad Zu’Bu~KA'LI Ilustrisimo

This is a devastating blade and stick art founded and developed by Grandmaster “Yuli” Romo. BaHad ZuBu is a highly effective combat art that focuses on preemptive strikes and explosive disarms to dismantle opponents. With elusive footwork and simple yet extremely effective methods of training, BaHad ZuBu tops the list of the worlds most dominant Filipino Martial Arts. If you are interested in training in a true indigenous Filipino art that works in most street applications then this is a can’t miss seminar. Guro Blackgrave has a very impressive background in many arts and continues his training in the Philippines with Master Yuli each year.

DATE: Saturday & Sunday, October 18th & 19th 2008
    TIME: 10am-3pm

COST: $90.00 one day only
    $125.00 both days

110 King Ave. Kingsland, GA 31548

DIRECTIONS: Take I95 North to Exit 3. (Kingsland) less than 30 min. drive from Jacksonville.
    Turn right on HW40 (west)
    Follow HW40 (west) until you see Susie’s Oriental Food Store.
    The Academy is located in the blue building across the street from Susie’s.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  2. Shaun

Shaun New Member

I am sure this will be a great seminar.
    Punong Guro Blackgrave has a knowledge in depth of the Philippines and Filipino martial arts.

3. JohnJ

JohnJ Senior Member

All the best Mike...Manong Yuli will be proud to know his art is being preserved and promoted with integrity.

John G. Jacobo
    www.swacom.com

4. Best wishes for the seminar PG Mike.

That's a nice discount you're giving for the full weekend. If people sign up I'd recommend both days as you're sure to get a lot out of it and a great insight into Master Yuli's system.

5. CincoTeros

CincoTeros New Member

I second that... what eskrima said.

6. Navadisha

Navadisha New Member

I would highly recommend Mike's seminar and can't wait till he makes it back to this part of the country. I frequently asked for clarification of concepts from what Mike was teaching to compare with what I did and he had no problem answering my questions with ease. GM Yuli trained him well indeed.
    And for a big guy, Mike doesn't move like one.