BaHad Zu`Bu in Jaxs Fla

Discussion in 'Kali Ilustrisimo' started by jus_dann, Aug 3, 2007.

1. jus_dann

jus_dann New Member

[​IMG]

THE FILIPINO COMBAT ART OF
    BaHad Zu'Bu Mangtaas Baraw

Taught By:

Punong Guro MICHAEL BLACKGRAVE

Punong Guro Michael Blackgrave is a highly qualified martial artists with teaching credentials in 4 systems of fighting arts, he is also the Western Headquarter President representing Grand Master Epifanio "Yuli" Romo Jr. PG Blackgrave brings real world experience and work to his craft, he teaches the arts for simplicity and effectiveness in confrontational systems etc.

Learn the Filipino fruit of combat & culture from the Southern Philippines fighting systems. Train in a complete system which includes, impact, edged, flexible weaponry, empty hands, ground work etc. etc.

World Martial Arts
    2375 St. John's Bluff Rd. S
    Suite 102
    Jacksonville, FL 32246

will be hosting seminars

Sept.15th &16th

9am. To 3pm.

Cost will be: $75 for 1 day and $125 for both

For more information:

210-383-3059 or 210-547-0498......Punong Guro Michael Blackgrave

912-449-1063…………Dan Hudson

904-343-7472…………Kris Kofstad

Email: bahadzubuusa@yahoo.com

www.bahadzubuwest.org www.yuli-romo.com

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Good luck with this event!

3. kikubara26

kikubara26 New Member

i see! i already know the greatness of GM Yuli Romo because he is one of my instructor in PLV Virulent Tigers ^_^!! he is eldest brother of master muloy romo ^_^!! by the help of GM Yuli the PLV is one of the greatest arnis player in the world ^_^ nyahahahahaha!!!!

4. jus_dann

jus_dann New Member

off the charts!

PG Mike Blackgrave set the bar pretty high for us here.
    We had a great time, learned just a crazy amount while he was here.
    Now we have enough to carry on until he comes back (hopefully every 6 months).I would STRONGLY recommend this guy to anybody, anywhere, any style or system. He has been like a big brother to me, an awsome friend, and even a better instructor. The BaHad Zu`Bu is just wide open as an art and this man supercharges it!

still sore,
    Dan