Bad style.....

Discussion in 'General' started by Jan Knudsen Jensen, Sep 16, 2010.

  1. Navadisha

    Navadisha New Member

    If you really are that upset about the vid, report it to youtube as infringement. Yes, a bit extreme (and I don't advocate it) but you can do it.
    Youtube has to give you the benefit of the doubt and pull it down.
    The poster can get it back up but the trouble to do so makes me think they won't

    then all of this is solved.
  2. arnisador

    arnisador Active Member

    That's not OK. I've recently closed an account that appeared to be a duplicate.

    -FMAT Admin

Share This Page