Back in the Day in the San Francisco Bay - 80's -

Discussion in 'Serrada' started by Taiaha NZ, Dec 5, 2009.

1. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

OK, all the blue text and the pictures and the big signature are getting a bit loud for my tastes!

2. Taiaha NZ

Taiaha NZ -== Banned ==-

Maybe when facts about yourself and your art are not correct it can affect other people because embellishing the truth of your life will ultimately have a direct influence on the truth of another's life story. Thats the point I'm reading between the lines. You yourself are politically allied with Robert Castro thru your close affiliation with Ernesto Presas, I wonder what he would think if he knew the real truth about Eskabo daan, man he would probably reject that Castro's promotion, you know Presas does stuff like that, thats what I've heard! Its a Tiger Woods moment of Truth !!! You didn't hear it from me!!!!!! But thats why Vets like me excercise our freedom of opinion and opinions of others.Especially when we see incorrect facts. Mahalo from Maui!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2009
  3. StixMaster

StixMaster -== Banned ==-

Sorry to say what will be loud is the documented facts about the halftruth statement made by Castro on FOX News NY, those signed statements by those respected martial artists will tainted by what the real truth will reveal. I must say with further research I have found that all of these men have business dealings( martial arts seminars) with or thru Castro so what kind of unbiased observation is that, I dare say the forum itself could be compromised politically because of the fact that he was promoted by Ernesto Presas and there is some Modern Arnis/Kombatan/ Presas family influence ???????!!!!! Possibly the others have courted favor with Castro thru Promotions in rank or like stated earlier all have done seminars or will be doing seminars with or thru Castro . These seminars are not FREE ! No there is some financial end to this for all of those that have sent in signed statements of support RIGHT ??? Of course this is just a statement of mere speculation yet could be proven fact but serves as an example of what I am up against in my attempt to establish a point in FACT/TRUTH. Yes America this kind of stuff still happens look at the Banks ???Wall Street ??? Yes in a way you could say underground- underground learning escrima from GM D. who gave Castro his first promotion to Guro then to Master Guro just look at Eskabo's angles and moves man that ain't ARNIS!
    So its the statement game then we will get Uddim Sultan, James Hundon, Jeff 'Stickman' Finder, Graciella Casillas etc... Bill Chun.. Clarence Lee.... to give written statements also.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  4. StixMaster

StixMaster -== Banned ==-

Oh by the way these aren't even documents cause you forgot to get them notarized. Notary stamp will make them official documents. Otherwise its just scribble !

5. Taiaha NZ

Taiaha NZ -== Banned ==-

Brah you're right check this out -
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

January 16th & 17th , 2010

The Brotherhood of Warriors!
    Featuring: Grand Master Robert Castro, Datu Tim Hartman, Grand Master Max Pallen, Master Mike Giron and Grand Master Alfredo Bandalan
    Please check the events section for more information.