Australia, Sydney, Paramatta guro Dan seminar

Discussion in 'JKD-Kali' started by Silence_sucks, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Silence_sucks

Silence_sucks New Member

Anyone headed to the Australia, Sydney, Paramatta guro Dan seminar on the 6 and 7 of December for his final seminar?

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Final?

3. Perry Gamsby

Perry Gamsby New Member

I believe he is not planning on coming back to Australia after this. I thought his tour last December was the final one but I could be wrong of course. He is 70 after all though you wouldn't think so to watch him. Cheers, Perry

4. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Tough news for Australia!

5. Silence_sucks

Silence_sucks New Member

Tough news indeed!, its a shame i will have only have been able to see him twice. Still it should be good to see him again.

6. bengs

bengs New Member

Hi.. I missed out on the Dan Inosanto seminar last time. If i understood correctly, is he coming back on December 6-7, 2007?

I'm currently not a member of any FMA club (well not yet, but im looking to join), am I able to attend this event? Can somebody please give me details on who to contact or where you can obtain passes to attend?

I checked Dan Inosanto's official website but there is no mention of Australian seminars as yet.

Regards
    Ben

7. Silence_sucks

Silence_sucks New Member

You can get in contact with the Australian Jeet Kune Do association at http://www.jkd.com.au/
    I do believe the general public spaces are limited although this years seminar is meant to be held out at Homebush due to massive demand, get in fast because they sell quickly and your at a disadvantage if you don't already belong to a qualified school.
    Also you might want to find out info on the 4 day camp in Brisbane and i believe theres a seminar in Melbourne as well.