Arjuken??

Discussion in 'Kombatan' started by Brother John, Jun 24, 2006.

1. tomh

tomh New Member

I have been in Martial arts first with a Japanese style here in Illinois for 3 yrs then I joined the Air Force and spent 4 years in Japan but was only able to study 2 years while I was there. Later I was in Tang soo do while I was stationed in Alabama and studied that for 4 years, then I spent 1 year in Tai Kwon Do before I started studying Arnis in Canada. So basically I have been around martial arts for quite awhile but with spending 20 years in the military, raising a family and going to college the longest period of time I was able to spend at one time was the 6 years i was in Canada.

2. tomh

tomh New Member

Twist I know that was a brief quick history but I am at work right now and unfortunately i do not get to spend a long time on the site at one time. I'll try to get on here this weekend when i can spend more time i just found the site today so I was glad just to hear from anyone just coming onto the site for the first time. Thank you for the interest

3. Twist

Twist Junior Member

Actually, thats all I wanted to hear. Sounds like you've been "in the business" quite a while and that puts the relatively short time of 6 years in perspective.

Thanks ;)

4. tomh

tomh New Member

Twist where you at in germany? i was stationed in Spain for 4 years and my brother was stationed in germany(Hahn and Ramstein) I was at Weisbaden 1981

5. Twist

Twist Junior Member

Freiburg in the Blackforrest ... although I'm here only about 6 months/year (and 6 months in SE-Asia... hopefully moving for good next year)