Anyone going to the Bobby Taboada Seminar April 6th & 7th in Saratoga Springs?

Discussion in 'Balintawak' started by Leabo, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Leabo

Leabo Member

Anyone on here going to the Bobby Taboada's Seminar on Saturday and Sunday (April 6th & 7th) in Saratoga Springs New York?

Heading up there with Master Zack and some of our Wotbag New York Group. Looking forward to training with Grand Master Taboada, he's amazing.

Would love to meet and train with some of the guys from different Balintawak lineages (Buot in particular) if your attending.

Feel free to contact me privately below or just give a shout out on this thread if attending.

John Leabo
    www.DefenceLabNYC.com
    Email: Leabo@DLabNY.com
    Phone: 917-596-2840

2. Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman FMA Talk Founder Supporting Member

I'll be teaching with Manong Bobby. Besides doing Presas Family systems, I'm also part of the Bacon-Buot lineage. Make sure you introduce yourself amd I'll make time so we can compare notes! Always happy to meet more members of FMAT and the Balintawak family!!!

3. Leabo

Leabo Member

Thanks Datu Tim, I will definetely take you up on that. I've heard great things about both you and Master Rich Parsons of the Buot line.
    Looking forward to seeing and training some of it. Shaping up to be a great weekend.

See you then,

John Leabo
    www.DefenceLabNYC.com
    Email: Leabo@DLabNY.com
    Phone: 917-596-2840

4. Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman FMA Talk Founder Supporting Member

If you heard that about me the check must have cleared!:)

5. Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons Member

John,

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to this event. Between work and classes for my Master's Degree in Computer Science, I have little spare time right now.

Keep up the training and looking how others do it as well. :)

6. Leabo

Leabo Member

Thanks

A big thanks to Datu Tim for putting together a great event. We wish would have had time to train with you but it was just a crazy busy weekend for everyone.
    A very special Thanks to GM Taboada for all the private training with our New York Balintawak Group on Saturday. Wish we could have stayed Sunday.
    The man is amazing and a true "Grand Master" in every sense of the word. We're looking forward to getting him at our school later on in the year.
    Anyone who gets a chance should check out Datu Tim's "Legends of FMA" Seminar Tour, featuring Datu Tim, GM Max Pallen, GM Giron and GM Bobby Taboada.
    You wont be disappointed. All first class gentlemen and Amazing Instructors. Looking forward to seeing everyone at a future event.

All the Best,
    John Leabo
    www.DefenceLabNYC.com
    Wotbag Balintawak New York

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2013