Anybody else get this email?

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by Pitboss 306, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Pitboss 306

Pitboss 306 New Member

"Hi,
    I'm sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling to Nigeria, I'm in a dire Situation here. I'm so confused right now something very terrible is happening to me now, I had a trip here in Nigeria for a Seminar on Karate and Judo. Unfortunately for me all my money got stolen on my way to the hotel where I lodged along with my bag where my passport was. Alhamudulilahi, they dropped my passport before carting away with other thing. I don't know what to do or where to go and my Phone is also stolen, I`m at my wit`s end. I'm in a great sorrow writing you this email. I`m not worried about the money stolen but could not just stop thinking that crime of such magnitude still happens. Funny enough, I'm even owing the hotel here. The total sum of money that I would need would be $2900 to sort-out my lodging bills so I can make my arrangement about returning home, I'm full of panic now, I've sent an email to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively, I need a favor from you urgently. I'll return the money back to you as soon as I get home, I'm so confused right now. I wasn't injured because I complied immediately.
    Please keep my email to you a secret as I would not want any alarm raised. I am fine and will better to you when I`m back.

Anticipating your timely response.
    About sending the money to me, kindly find a western union location send the amount through Western Union Money Transfer.
    Use the informations below is getting the funds over to me.

RECEIVER`S NAME: JERSON E. TORTAL JR.
    ADDRESS: 9215 AIRPORT ROAD
    CITY: LAGOS
    TEST QUESTION: FUNDS.
    ANSWER: FOR JERSON
    Get back to me with the neccessary informations needed to pick up the funds here. Informations needed are the MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER(MTCN). Amount sent and the sender`s details.

Thanks.
    JERSON E. TORTAL JR.

Please visit DekitiTirsia Siradas website http://www.dekititirsiasiradas.org"
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:
    I think someone needs to change his email passwords...

2. jwinch2

jwinch2 Member

Oops... LOL Mr. Tortal definitely needs to be made aware of this one.

3. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

I sent it to him tomorrow and he does have a new email address!

4. Datu Tim Hartman

Datu Tim Hartman FMA Talk Founder Supporting Member

I got it this morning.

5. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Sheesh.

6. Brock

Brock Asha'man

I got it as well.

7. silat1

silat1 Active Member

Be advised that this situation has been identified and being resolved by Jerson Tortal Jr.. He has sent out an email giving another email address to take care of this one.. The email that is listed on the msg has been hacked and I suggest that everyone disregard this Phishing scam.. Once things are settled, I am sure that Jerson Jr will take the time to let us know about the solution..

8. silat1

silat1 Active Member

Updated information with GM Jerson Jr's hacked email

Urgent Reminders "

Attention: To all my friends, and fellow martial artist
    SUBJECT : A Victim of Hacker

Please be informed everyone that someone, a hacker is now using my name and my previous hotmail adress
    (kalidkt_tortal@hotmail.com) in asking some amount of money for his personal interest to get some financial resources
    using my name and hotmail address that he stole from the internet.

Last Saturday , that upon opening my hotmail address, I am wondering why I could not open my own hotmail address, despite i entered so many times my password, So i doubt that someone got my password and he used my hotmail address , getting all of my files, some contact addresses that I save and stored in my hotmail accounts.

So, I warned everybody that if you got the email, a scam message using my name and hotmail address
    kalidkt_tortal@hotmail.com, please ignore it, because i could no longer use it anymore. I had already abandoned it.

So, please do help me provide information to your friends, relatives, to be very careful in using their internet files if they got some scam messages from the hacker's. If you got a scam message from them using my name and my hotmail address (kalidkt_tortal@hotmail.com), please make sure not to decide immediately, instead ask some of my personal information that i can provide with you if he is the true Jerson E. Tortal Jr.

The hacker's are just like the virus, or hazardous chemicals that are dangerous to anyone if we can't prevent them.

Therefore, i apologize if things could be happened with you using other person's name to become one of the victim of the scam, just for their own personal interest in getting for their source living.

thank you and best wishes.
    Jerson Tortal/Jr. Grandmaster

9. dekiti

dekiti DTS Guro

10. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Did they have any luck finding out who did it?