Aloha from ewa

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by kali-rand, Jan 18, 2009.

1. kali-rand

kali-rand New Member

Aloha from Ewa Beach HAWAII
    rand here, from the Ewa Beach KALI CLUB

2. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Welcome to FMATalk!

3. robertlk808

robertlk808 Member

Howzit! Glad to see more people from Hawaii on the forum.
    Who's the instructor out there in Ewa are you guys are part of Lontayao?
    There is a tournament in March will you guys be participating?

Aloha,
    Robert

4. robertlk808

robertlk808 Member

5. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Welcome!

I hope you get to practice outside there!

6. silat1

silat1 Active Member

Hey Rand, Aloha bruddah, another island boy who swings big sticks and throws the talaya. Bill

7. kali-rand

kali-rand New Member

yup, I'm the instructor out there in Ewa Beach at Campbell high school in J building.
    And, Yes it's Prof. Greg Lontayao Organization. As being part of the tournament in march.... most of the time we do enter.If i'm not there ... my students will. Sorry to say that, That guy on you tube is so much more handsomer then i ... hehehh Yeah that"s me. And, thats Prof. Sean from calif. Prof. G Lontayao son. He is now head of the Orgainzation.
    Yes Bill.... I kinda figured out how to get on here. heheh By the way.... when r u stopping here so we can workout some.

~rand

8. robertlk808

robertlk808 Member

Cool, I remember meeting Prof. Greg Lontayao several years ago in Washington I believe Prof. Leonard Trigg brought him up to Tacoma, WA and Kelly Worden hosted the seminar.
    Im going to update the FMA in Hawaii thread with that clip.

Aloha

9. kali-rand

kali-rand New Member

808, did u remember what year that seminar was..? I was at one of the seminars before in the mid 70s or early 80s. Stayed at miss coffins place for the night before going on to do another seminar. I think i spell her last name right.
    Mr Triggs girlfriend at the time, moved to Hawaii to learn Kali from Prof. for just about a year. Most of her training came from me with all the picture and information that, all went to Mr Triggs. He still keeps in touch every once an awhile with Prof. Lontayao.
    to keep in good standing.
    Anyway, if i was at that one seminar... i don't remember which one u were... Did u meet any of the guys from Ewa that live there in Washinton..? Ronnie Tapac or Leland Pico ? They're my classmates.

10. Nakiko

Nakiko New Member

Sup brah... Aloha from Hilo! So where and when is this tourney in March? Is it open to everyone?

11. BG-hawaii

BG-hawaii New Member

Wassap Randall! Send me a Email. I'm trying to contact you cause I need Golf lessons. Do you use a golf club or a stick? That I would pay to see! Aloha B.

12. The Phalanx

The Phalanx FMA's Frank Lucas

Ewa Beach represent!

13. The Phalanx

The Phalanx FMA's Frank Lucas

If think that's the one on Maui or the one in Oahu... I think all tourneys are open to everyone...

I was invited by Tuhon Marc Behic of The Descendants of Pulahans to join them in this but I don't think I'll be going... It's an all day affair and I can hardly find time to train with my guys...

14. sharon.gmc

sharon.gmc New Member

welcome to the forum!!