Aloha from Ewa Beach

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by BG-hawaii, Feb 21, 2009.

1. BG-hawaii

BG-hawaii New Member

Aloha everyone, I used to train with the Lontayao kali - Ewa beach school until my job required me to work at night. I trained with Professor Greg,Guro Sean, Guro Randall & Guro Clarence. I was not active for a while now (classes wise) but when time allows, I go through the Strikes and sets on my own. There's nothing like the sound of the pounding footsteps of the entire class moving in unity as we move through the sets. I will soon rejoin my Brothers & Sisters in class. Mahalo BG

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Welcome!

3. robertlk808

robertlk808 Member

Howzit! Glad to see more people from Hawaii coming aboard.

Ive been updating my site bit by bit I still need to get more info from other local schools. www.islandwarrior.com

4. Nakiko

Nakiko New Member

Aloha mai ho'i! Welcome...

5. sharon.gmc

sharon.gmc New Member

Welcome to the forum!

6. StixMaster

StixMaster -== Banned ==-

ALOHA and welcome !! Good to see more folks from Hawaii !!

7. kali-rand

kali-rand New Member

Howzit BG

Wow this is great seeing a student of the Lontayao Martial art Organization here .
    Class are still on Monday and, Wensday nights from 7pm to 9pm.
    Would love to see U in line with the others doing the single and, double chicken step in 4 corners. And.... of course the other good stuff we do in class.
    Tournament season is again starting up an the guys are working with their fighting skills... so come on by and, get back in the groove with the class and, back in the ring testing out What u've been learning in line with the others. The guys did good at the last tournament last weekend.
    Welcome to FMA TALK... ..Aloha ~rand.

8. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Welcome to FMATalk! [​IMG]

9. sjansen

sjansen New Member

Aloha. Welcome to FMA talk.