Age Old Question

Discussion in 'The Den' started by The Phalanx, Dec 16, 2008.

1. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I was always a Marvel fan--my son is a DC fan! But check 'em out on eBay first, dude!

2. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

Ok, but who's you're favorite Marvel personality?

3. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I liked Spidey, the Hulk, Avengers, Capt. Marvel...

4. R. Mike Snow

Awe man................ Now I feel guity, I sold the very first two prints of the Hulk about three years ago and I would have just given them to you. Just got home from Indy again and I will head out to the garage tomorrow after it warms up two or tree degrees. I don't know if I have any more that old, but I'll see. By the way, who was the HOT redhead on the first Spiderman movies? I got smacked by my girlfriend during the begining of the movie after my extremely positive comments about her...... : ) The girlfriend is long gone now though............. : )

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  5. R. Mike Snow

Well Arnisador, so far I have only manged to find two on your list of favorites. An Alph Flight featuring Hulk from Dec. 85 and an X-Men freaturing the Hulk from Jan. 97. I'll drop them off to you after class tomorrow. I'll keep looking for Spidey for ya! In Know I have some comics from the 50's - 70's somewhere around here.

6. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

You're too kind! Hey, we still need to get together and throw some knives/axes when you're feeling fit.

7. R. Mike Snow

Sounds great, I am down to about 40 staples now, they took every other one out last week. Thurday they are suppose to take out the rest, can't wait. I need to get back over to Doug's to put our log targets together too. Got all the stuff........... Trying to get all of my studies caught up right now. If it's really going to be 68 deg. tomorrow, I am going to have a hard time getting my self to go to campus tomorrow.........how about you?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  8. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Same here! It's too nice now.

Eh, we have wandered well off-topic... :D