Age Old Question

Discussion in 'The Den' started by The Phalanx, Dec 16, 2008.

1. The Phalanx

The Phalanx FMA's Frank Lucas

Who would win this fight? Batman of Superman?

2. pguinto

pguinto New Member

Depends...

It's already been worked into the mythos of the DC universe that Batman beats the tar out of Superman "in the future". Of course, Batman has help from Green Arrow, who shoots Superman with a dose of Green Kyptonite. But without help, Batman is done.

A more interesting match up would be Wovlerine vs Batman. But we all know thats a no brainer, Batman gets squished, period. Wolverine vs Superman? My money is on Wolverine. Wolverine beat Lobo. So did Superman, however Lobo was drunk and threw the fight cuz he wanted to take a nap. And if im not mistaken, Wolverine actually killed Lobo (or one the doplegangers), snuck up on him and SNiKT!!!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  3. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Superman comics used to drive me batty: All these powers, and every problem he faced was a puzzle to which they were inapplicable. If DC did Batman vs. Superman, they'd surely have the former win.

My money's on Spider-Man!

4. pguinto

pguinto New Member

DC did, years ago (in the future, lol)... read Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns

Hmm, i wonder... Lobo vs Riddick

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  5. bentit

bentit New Member

Superman will win for sure. All he needs to do is report Batman to the local police station, because Batman likes to hang around with boys in tights:kicknuts:Maybe Batman is Michael Jackson!

6. WuLord187

WuLord187 Albo Kali Silat Student

Wow this question is actually on here. Batman vs Superman! Batman can only beat a depowered Superman, Superman has too many powers have you to put him up with someone in his division or someone who has an incredible power (Shazam, Green Latern, Flash, Supergirl, or Zod). Besides when ever Batmans goes up against someone powerful he has to tactically plan it out use whaever team resources he can get because he knows if he goes "balls out" he is dead.

7. The Phalanx

Well, to answer that question... Batman will win... Reason is I read a comic one time when I was smaller that Superman actualy gave Batman a piece of Kryptonite... Just in case Superman were to go rogue he wanted Batman to be the one to take him down...

8. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Yes, I think they revisited that idea within the past year in a comic my son was reading (some Batman and Superman combined title)...but they discovered that the govt. was building kryptonite weapons for the same "insurance" reason!

9. punisher73

punisher73 Member

I think a more interesting match up would be Punisher vs. Batman. They are both "mortals" that have exceptional combat skills.

10. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Good choice! Guns vs. Batarangs.

11. The Phalanx

Batman cause Bruce Wayne is much more intelligent and has unlimited resources...

12. citom

citom New Member

Been done.. Twice:

Punisher vs Batman (actually Azrael)

[​IMG]

Punisher vs the "Real" Batman

[​IMG]

My vote for the best crossover? Punisher meets Archie!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Archie and the Punisher? Really?

14. pguinto

pguinto New Member

no one can beat ..........
    Lobo the Duck

[​IMG]

Aka The Main Duck and Duckbo.
    An Amalgam Comics one off, he is a combination of DC's Lobo and Marvel Comics Howard the Duck.

Superhuman strength, stamina, and durability,
    Superhuman sense of smell,
    Regenerative healing factor,
    Immortality,
    Genius level intellect,
    Able to track anyone or anything across galaxies,
    Master of Quack-Fu

15. WuLord187

WuLord187 Albo Kali Silat Student

Even with Kryptonite Batman will lose to Superman's long range attacks and kryptonite takes a while to take effect even in close range. Punisher is intelligent too and grimey, he has no fear in killing something that holds back Bruce Wayne.

I favor more tragic heroes like Spawn.

16. citom

citom New Member

Hmm, apparently even the writers at Marvel think that Frank Castle can wipe out every superhero in the Marvel Universe...

[​IMG]

17. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

There's another cover for that that shows him actually standing on a huge pile of superhero bodies...eh, I didn't erad it.

18. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

That just reminded me that I have a bunch of comic books and b-ball cards that I nicely persuaded a gentleman to give to me since he owed me some cash for a really long time. With quite a few Pubsher comics in in there. I didn't realize that people actually read them. They just collect dust in my closet with my 70's martial arts magazines, 33rpm albums and 45rpm singles from jr. high. I might actually see who vs. who on them tomorrow, you guys are a negative influense.......

19. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Those things could be worth money!!!

20. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

I haven't a clue what they are worth, didn't have a chance to dig them out today. Just got home from terminating receptacles and lighting all day so I am going to go melt in the recliner. Oh, and I am paying for it too...... Who are you a big fan of and I will toss a couple your way if I have them Bro?