A racist "FMA student"

Discussion in 'General' started by Malapitan, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malapitan

Malapitan New Member

2. geezer

geezer Member

I just ran through the whole thread. The guy steps in it once, then again and again until he's totally smeared it all over himself. And, as far as his business goes, he sure didn't recruit any customers. But what was really amazing, is he had know idea how offensive he was. Totally clueless.

3. tellner

tellner New Member

Sheesh, what an *******.

There are plenty of swords made by decent people. Don't waste your money on one made by something you'd scrape off the bottom of your shoe.

4. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Brit with a stick

Wow! what can I say, not only is he racist, but thick as two short planks as well, but is that not usually the case with racists.

What an idiot, well I know I will not be buying anything or recommending him to anyone, as a matter of fact if anyone asks I will tell them to steer clear.

But unfortunelty we have racists everywhere, over here we have a Filipino who thinks your crap at FMA unless your Filipino, and for some reason he is a purist and everyone else can kiss his Filipino ass.

But hey he is not exactly as prime example of a Filipino anyway, just a young arrogant idiot.

Maybe these two guys should join forces, I am sure they would enjoy there own company.

Best regards

Pat

5. KaliJuan

KaliJuan New Member

This could have all been easily avoided . . . if Ian's mother didn't have sex with his father.

He is BAR NONE, the poster child for Birth Control.

To those of you outside of the US, please don't lump this uneducated, misspelling, loser racist in with the rest of the country, cause there are quite a few of us that know better and show proper respect.

I hope the mods on here are keeping a lookout just in case that moron decides to join on here.

Keep fighting the good fight over on that board Malapitan, I would get those that have posted on that thread to contact his website and tell his coworkers that they have a fool working with them.

Take Care

- J

6. silat1

silat1 Active Member

I just talked to the president of this company who is a friend of mine.. He is aware of the statements made by this individual.. This problem is going to be rectified as soon as my friend talks to the poster of this thread on Defend.. I have know the president of this company for almost 5 yrs and he is a reputable individual who is head of a school in the Michigan area and will be taking care of this problem as he has already received calls from two of the fmatalk forumites..
    Don't let this pipsqueak ruin your impression of the company because he lacks the social skills and is primarily a hammer wielding individual at the forge..
    This company and individuals are great people to deal with and they also have a biannual training seminar usually held on memorial and labor day weekends.. Best training for the price that you can get in the midwest, when I was stateside I made 3 of these seminars and enjoyed the wide spectrum of training that was offered by the guest instructors and individuals who work in this company.

7. KaliJuan

KaliJuan New Member

Bill, thanks for the followup on this friend. That Ian guy doesn't realize that word of mouth can be hurtful to the company he works for when he chooses his words poorly.

Hopefully they aren't using that hammer swinging troglidyte as their PR guy cause he's hurting sales no doubt.

Take Care

- J

8. PG Michael B

PG Michael B Oso Grande

I have also spoke with the president of the company (I am the other mentioned in his post). Like Bill I have deep admiration for the Pres. he is good people and has helped me in many ways. He will sort this mess out and make sure it doesn't happen again. His ass chewing are quite fierce..so I have no doubt that this point will be rectified in spades.

Please do not judge the company or the others involved by the words of a tactless individual. They make world class blades and they are damn good people.

PG Michael B

9. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Well I am glad that someone got ahold of the president of the company and his associates and I am sure that the situation will be rectified. [​IMG] I also know of several people who enjoy the blades they have from this group of individuals. [​IMG] According to them they are indeed high quality.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  10. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

I'm glad that this is being resolved!

11. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Brit with a stick

Good to hear he is about to get his ass chewed, I would do more than that and stick my size 10 up as far as it would fit.

Unfortunetly there are morons all over the world and we cannot tar a whole nation because of idiotic individuals or we would all be considered ignorant and racist would'nt we.

Aparently according to some Britain is just a nation of football hooligans, but we know better dont we.

My point was to show that no matter where you go and no matter what nation you look at, in general most people are good people, it is just a small minority of idiots like these that give others a bad rep.

But as they say, what goes around comes around.

Best regards

Pat

12. SupremeNacho19

SupremeNacho19 New Member

Ignorance Is Bliss......

This guy obviously made a failed attempt to be sales savvy. It kinda sounds like those used car lot commercials you see on Tv.

This guy is completely clueless about what he said.......

One thing i can say, he doesn't know anything about FMA..... He probably has a buddy who does some type of FMA and shows him some locks and throws when they are drunk in the backyard after about a 30 pack of Bush......

As far as my own weapons.........
    i have been lucky to have been a part of a group with a person who worked in a metal shop. With scrap metal from around the shop he was able to make great weapons. I received knives, swords, karambits, Dulo's, and other typed of swords. they are great for practice. I Believe he even filled a few orders for other FMA guys......

13. ILLAPhonte_Teckneik

ILLAPhonte_Teckneik New Member

Geez that guy shouldn't be learning anything something tells me it was a white dude.

14. silat1

silat1 Active Member

FYI, It was a couple of "white dudes" that took the appropriate action in letting the president of the company know about the comments of another "white guy". There are more than a few "fat white bald guys" who have trained with the president of this company, so there fore I would use the terms that you posted in less inflammatory context next time you post.

Nuff said

15. tellner

tellner New Member

Good Lord. I didn't realize the company was Tribal Edge.

Ian has stepped on his manhood and shot himself in the foot, but it should in no way be taken as a reflection on Chuck and Mushtaq. They are two of my dearest friends and absolute demons when it comes to any sort of prejudice and bigotry.

There's no doubt at all that the situation will be "rectified". "Rectified" like the Fist of an Angry G-d.

16. Malapitan

Malapitan New Member

I certainly expect the staff of Tribal Edge to take action regarding Ian's racist comments. This is a total PR disaster for their company, and it may still snowball and worsen. If Tribal Edge wants to cut their losses over this mess, they should fire Ian and distance themselves as far from him as possible. A note of apology on their site would help. Anything less than this will send the wrong message, that they don't care what Ian says or does in the name of the company.

17. silat1

silat1 Active Member

Yeah Todd,
    I talked to Mushtaq about it also and he said that he was going to talk to Ian concerning these remarks.. He told me that he had just gotten off of the phone with Mike B. concerning it also.. He was surprised when I called him from Guam and we talked for a bit.. Problem solved with minimal effect except on the asschewing on Ian..

18. pguinto

pguinto New Member

look for a program on history channel or national geographics called American Skinheads. at one point in the program, u see a martial arts studio (?) where people are training in different martial arts, they even wear gi's and belt ranks, etc.

i thought it was contradictory that they claimed to be of the "superior" race and that they are better than everyone else, yet they train in asian martial arts, as well as other martial arts.

if they are so superior then why do they train in arts that werent developed by "white" people. why do they train in asian arts?

at some point in the program, they even promote "pretending to fit into everyday society, and to wait for the 'call' "

Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
  19. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Ugh. As John Belushi said in The Blues Brothers: "I hate Illinois Nazis."

[/quote][...]they claimed to be of the "superior" race and that they are better than everyone else[...][/quote]

Eh, didn't the last group that tried that in a big way get their country split in two for 40 years?

20. De Campo JDC-IO

De Campo JDC-IO Junior Member

To FMA Talk members,

Please accept our apology for the comment made by IllAPhonte_Techneik. I assure you, his comment in no way reflect the opinions of the members of Eskrima De Campo JDC-IO. We have spoken to him and have made it clear that his comment was inappropriate and uncalled for and will not be tolerated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.