3rd Monthly Pekiti-Tirsia Seminar with Mataas Na Guro Jack Latorre: The 64 Atta

Discussion in 'Seminars & Camps' started by Jack Latorre, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Jack Latorre

Jack Latorre Siyam

Hello All--

The second installment of the monthly seminars went very well, with the participants studying the Solo Baston Abecedario, which focuses on both anatomical targeting and using the baston in various ways and ranges to access those targets.

The next installment in the series deals with the 64 Attacks, which is a combination of different parts of the system that help the practitioner build on their functional single stick game, in particular timing.

The 64 Attacks/Florete seminar is scheduled for Saturday, March 16, 2013 from 2pm until 6pm at Millman's Martial Arts Academy in Scottsville, NY (Greater Rochester). The fee is $40.

Please visit www.ptiacademy.com for additional information. And do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Jack A. Latorre
    Mataas Na Guro
    Pekiti-Tirsia International
    www.ptiacademy.com

2. Jack Latorre

Jack Latorre Siyam

Hello All--

Things are looking good for the upcoming 64 Attacks seminar...so please let me know if there are any more of you planning to attend, so I can be sure to accommodate any and all participants.

I look forward to teaching and meeting the attendees.

Best,

Jack A. Latorre
    PTI Mataas Na Guro
    www.ptiacademy.com

3. silat1

silat1 Active Member

Jack,
    I hope the seminars go great for you.. I am hoping one day that I can get up there and do a little rattan slinging with you and Tuhon Bill.. I have a stateside trip planned later this summer, but it is up to the work schedule and manning issues before I can actually confirm the trip.. Wish you and Tuhon Bill well in the seminars

4. Jack Latorre

Jack Latorre Siyam

Bill--

If there's ever occasion to be in Western New York...whether personal or business/military...just let me know. We're a friendly lot for the most part. Tuhon Bill is closer to NYC. And if you happen to be around in June, the training camp is then...a good time for hard work and cold beverages.

Best,

Jack

PS Not sure when I'd have occasion to go to Guam, but if I do, I'll be the lost looking one...