2007 WEKAF Rocky Mountain Regionals

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Sabre, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Sabre

Sabre New Member

25 East 16th Avenue (303-861-8300)
    Denver, Colorado 80202

Date: November 3, 2007

Time: 9am-5pm

• Divisions include forms, single stick sparring, and double stick sparring. Please see the WEKAF USA website for the official divisions (http://www.wekafusa.org/rules.php).

• Due to the small size of the regional tournaments, divisions may be combined. Awards will be given for the combined division only, but qualifications for the nationals will be according to the official divisions as posted on the web site.

• First and second place competitors will qualify to compete at the national tournament in February 2008. If either of these competitors does not plan to attend the national tournament, the third place competitor becomes eligible. Notification of intent to compete at the national tournament must be made by December 15th in writing to the Mountain Regional Director at the address above.

• If a competitor will change age groups prior to the national tournament, they must compete in the age bracket that applies in February, 2008. If the plan to attempt to qualify for the world championships in July, 2008, they must compete in division that applies at this time.

2. Sabre

Sabre New Member

If any FMA Talk members are in the area and would like to come by and watch, please PM me and I will forward directions to the above location. Also, if there are other members that are in this region, please let me know, I would enjoy meeting you in person on saturday.

Thanks!