2007 NY FMATalk Meet & Greet

Discussion in 'Admin Announcements' started by Bob Hubbard, Jun 5, 2007.

1. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Sounds great! Thanks for sharing this. Between Mr. Parsons (Modern Arnis and Balintawak) and Jack Latorre (Pekiti Tirsia), and being at Tim Hartman's Modern Arnis school, the FMAs were well represented I'm sure!

2. Jack Latorre

Jack Latorre Siyam

It was a pleasant event that I think was an eye opener for many. I was pleased to make the acquaintance of many new folks.

Bob Hubbard put on this together quite well, and although I didn't get to hang out and do the social components, the attendees seemed open-minded, friendly and out to have a good time. I look forward to teaching at next year's event.

3. Brock

Brock Asha'man

Gosh darn it! I'm making next years if I have to quit my job.... Good thing you posted the dates though, I may have scheduled my Senkotiros training that weekend had you not. Thanks!

4. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

Great, great, great time!

The FMAs were well represented with Mr. Rich Parsons doing some stick work from Modern Arnis and Mr. Jack LaTorre demonstrating some applications of Pekiti-Tersia.

If anyone ever has a chance to see either Mr. Parsons' or Mr. LaTorre's teaching, I would highly recommend it. Both are personable, knowledgeable, and very thorough teachers. Thanks to both for a very enjoyable time!

5. Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard Darth Vindicatus Supporting Member

Activity pics from the 2007 M&G are now online.
    Enjoy!
    http://www.martialtalk.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=78

All pics are web-proofs, so the lighting and color balance is uneven. Prints will be full color balanced and brightness adjusted.

I'll be posting the instructor prints shortly. Those I'm fully processing prior to posting.

Thank you again to everyone who made this event our biggest one yet.

Oh, to order prints please goto http://silverstar.photoreflect.com/

6. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

Thanks! For those of us who weren't there, could you post a group shot with people labeled?

7. Bob Hubbard

Attached Files:

8. Bob Hubbard

Also, had some inquiries about pics on cd, plaque mounting, etc. New items added, and until 9/1/07 theres some discounts in play too :)

10% off orders of $50 or more, 20% off $100 or more, and 30% off $150 or more.

9. MasterKaliSilat

MasterKaliSilat New Member

Hi and greetings from Va.Beach, and New York, I'll be in New York for classes Saturday & Sunday 15th & 16th of September, please be my guest 8:am Chinatown, Mulberry and Bayard Streets NYC. Great pictures, regards, Greg

10. Brock

Brock Asha'man

What the heck. Pencil me in to teach some Senkotiros Arnis. I'll try to keep my schedule clear.

11. Bobby

Bobby New Member

Hello.

I'm new to the website. I've been involved in martial arts for many years and breifly trained in FMA. I'd like to do more but there is no one in my area. Do you know anybody teaching arnis/escrima in the Albany, NY area?

Bob