14 Marines killed; 10 were beheaded. MILF, Abu join forces in Basilan ambush

Discussion in 'General' started by 408kali, Jul 12, 2007.

1. 408kali

408kali Member

2. arnisador

arnisador Active Member

How awful! Here in the States we're focused on Iraq and Afghanistan and all to ooften forget the other hot spots in the world.

3. silat1

silat1 Active Member

I saw the report on this last night while watching the Philippine news channel of ABS-CBN. This has stirred up a buzz storm in the Philippine Marines that are stationed in Mindanao last night.. There was a 3 star general from the Filipino Marines who paid homage to these brave warriors who gave the ultimate price for the war on terrorism.. I have a couple of nephews who are in the PAF and currently stationed in Mindanao fighting in this war on terrorism

My hat goes off to these brave Filipino Marines

Bill
    Defensive Tactics
    Guam

4. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

Moderator Note:

Moved to Filipino Culture - General

- Carol Kaur -
    - FMATalk SuperMod -

5. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

Wow. May the almighty bless of the brave Marines that fought for the kidnapped priest, and bless the souls of the fallen.

6. 408kali

408kali Member

Hmm maybe now the Phil. Recon Marines are dipping their bullets in pigs' blood in preparation to send these bastards to hell.

7. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Marines in Mindanao

I totally agrre with 408Serrada.
    Mindanao is part of the Philippines,and should stay that way.
    If those people want a different religion and way of life,they only need to go south.
    My respect to those brave Marines fighting in Mindanao.My sympathies to the families of those lost in battle.
    My only regret is that I am not there fighting along side them.

8. lhommedieu

lhommedieu Senior Member

9. Shaun

Shaun New Member

Basilan,Philippines

Nice videos Steve.
    Isn't it a tragedy though when the troops have to scrape together ammunition for their weapons.
    They deserve better.