012 - Sama Sama 2008 - 2 DVD Set

Discussion in 'Dekiti Tirsia Siradas' started by R. Mike Snow, Jan 2, 2009.

1. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

2. Boz

Boz Kailat Kombatives Student

I am definitely planning on checking that out. I really love the Sayoc stuff and if GM Nene is on it too, then it's a no-brainer for me.

3. Carol

Carol <font color = blue><b>Technical Administrator</b><

Nice! Thanks for letting us know, Mike :)

4. R. Mike Snow

R. Mike Snow Chiseled Edge

Can't wait til Spring when everything gets rolling again. GT will be flying in the last week of May. I just hope I am here in the states when he arrives.

Stephen has not told me what they covered while he was there. Of course he may not remeber if he spent most of his time being slung around like a rag doll. Guess I'll find out soon. I'm going to grab a copy when I get paid Friday. Last week's cash went on tuition........... I cannot forget everyone telling me that they had to ask GT to give everyone a break because the heat was killing everyone and he just would not stop. I laughed about that for days, because he has run me into the ground on numerous occasions.

So as soon as Spring breaks are all us Hoosiers going to meet up at your place Boz, to slash and stab at each other for a few hours? I figure your place is half way between my place and Guro Keith's............

Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  5. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

No doubt that the Grand Tuhon really gets after it! Amazing! [​IMG]

6. Boz

Boz Kailat Kombatives Student

Mike,

You are always welcome in Muncie.

7. medic

medic Junior Member

Just got my copy in today and I have just finished watching the demo with GM Nene and Guro Shy. Very well done , not only the demo but the quality of the dvd is great and really gives us some more material for review purposes.

8. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise Senior Member Supporting Member

Hey Medic that is awesome. I will have to get one myself. [​IMG]