Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where can I buy rattan sticks?

Thanks

Red face Where can I buy rattan sticks?

I've only been here in the U.S. for like 6 months and I don't have my own car yet so I'm still not familiar with all the Martial Arts related establishments here in Orange County, CA. I manage to bring my training daggers from the Philippines but I also want to get back to my stick training. Do you guys know any store where I can buy rattan sticks or it's equivalent here?

Thanks

Most people seem to order them off the Internet nowadays!

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by young blade View Post
    I've only been here in the U.S. for like 6 months and I don't have my own car yet so I'm still not familiar with all the Martial Arts related establishments here in Orange County, CA. I manage to bring my training daggers from the Philippines but I also want to get back to my stick training. Do you guys know any store where I can buy rattan sticks or it's equivalent here?
    http://www.canebasket.com/rattanpole.htm in west l.a. it's a furniture store so they'll sell you poles and you'll have to cut it and shape but cheap they should have similar stores where you live.

Thanks

Thanks for posting the link to the supply store. I have been wanting to buy raw material to cut & heat treat myself.

Anyone looking for quality sticks should check out Kombat Instruments, Inc. http://www.bloodsport.com/

Thanks

I use the canebasket place in LA as well, they will cut them to length and rough sand (the ends not the nodes) and are very used to dealing with Martial Artists. Great people there. I get my sticks there, and have them make me staffs as well (ok, send me a raw 7' rattan pole hehe).

Found the link off Martialtalk, dropped in

Thanks

i 2nd the heads up for bloodsport.com. nick's sticks are very good, affordable, AND he makes custom sizes(from the circumference to the length of your stick). he ships fast too. if you order during the week and you live here in cali., you should get your sticks during the same week. i always have.

Francisco

Thanks

You can order them also from the smoking stick himself just contact him from the website www.dagooc.kaneclicks.com he also has a fab range of training blades and other fma accessories. Get them direct from the manufacturer and Grand Master.

Take Care

Rebecca

Thanks

Look up www.docepares.net, there you can find a link to LADP (Los Angeles Doce Pares, Master Erwin or Master Nilo, Sacramento)

Thanks

I also order my rattan from K.I.L. I go through sticks really fast so Nick's "ugly sticks" are a nice option for me.

Thanks

Hey guys check these padded sticks out they are from www.blitzsport.com I got them because they were cheap just to see the difference between those and the regular ones that they use. The feel of them reminds me of the foam kids baseball bats...very strange. They also seem to be weighted which is wiered!

Take Care

Rebecca

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information